What’s a service change request?
A service change request involves making changes to a scheduled service. You can submit change requests on requested and confirmed services alike. If you’re submitting a change request on a requested service (that has a red Requested tag in the service box), the changes will be saved immediately. If you’re submitting a change request on a confirmed service, however, the changes will need to be approved by us first. You will be notified when change requests are approved!
Change requests can be made for the following things:
- Date of service
- Pets that you’d like us to care for
- Service type
- Time of service
- Service notes
How do I submit a change request?
To submit a change request on a scheduled service, please complete the steps below:
- Login to your client account.
- Go to the main menu and click My Schedule.
- Locate the service you wish to request a change for.
- Check the service and click the button at the top of the screen. If you wish to submit a change request on multiple services, please select all relevant services on schedule and perform a bulk change by clicking the Change button at the top.
- In the popup window, please make changes to the necessary fields (Date, Pets, Service, Time Block, Note to).
- Click .
If I submit a date/time change request on an already scheduled service, can I avoid cancellation fees?
Yes! Since you’re rescheduling the service (and not cancelling it completely), you can avoid cancellation fees. To learn more about cancellations, please see Cancelling Services.