Jump to what you’re looking for quicker by clicking on the question below!
What’s a service change request?
A change request involves making changes to a scheduled service. You can submit change requests on requested and confirmed services alike. If you’re submitting a change request on a requested service (that has a red Requested tag in the service box), the changes will be saved immediately. If you’re submitting a change request on a confirmed service, however, the changes will need to be approved by us first. We ALWAYS confirm change requests. You will be notified when change requests are approved!
Change requests can be made for the following things:
- Date of service
- Pets that you’d like us to care for
- Service type
- Time of service
- Service notes
How do I submit a change request?
To submit a change request on a scheduled service, please complete the steps below:
- Login to your client account.
- Go to the main menu and click My Schedule.
- Locate the service you wish to request a change for.
- Checkmark the service and click the Change button at the top of the screen. If you wish to submit a change request on multiple services, please select all and perform a bulk change by clicking the Change button at the top.
- In the popup window, please make changes to the necessary fields (Date, Pets, Service, Time Block, Note to)
- Click the Save or Request Changes button .
If I submit a date/time change request on an already scheduled service, can I avoid cancellation fees?
Unfortunately, no. If you submit a date and/or time frame change to a scheduled (confirmed) service, we interpret that as cancelling the initial service and scheduling another. If we see a date/time change request come through, we will cancel the service according to our terms of cancellation and manually schedule the new service (with newly reflected date and/or time change). We will then send you a service confirmation or declination ASAP.
To learn more about cancellation fees, please see Cancelling Services.