What is an ongoing series?
An ongoing series is a series of services that starts on a particular date and has no end date. If you schedule a service as ongoing, that means it will be recurring and will auto-schedule on the indicated days and time blocks on a rolling 60-day basis.
How do I schedule an ongoing series?
To schedule an ongoing series, please follow these steps. Once you get to the Dates section of the service request form, please make sure to check off the following box: . This will disable the end date field, essentially telling the system that you are scheduling services indefinitely.
How do I change a current ongoing series?
To make changes to a current ongoing series, please complete the steps below or watch the following video!
- Login to your client account.
- Go to the main menu and click My Schedule.
- Locate any service box on your schedule that’s part of the current ongoing series and click on the green arrow icon .
- In the pop-up form that appears, please locate what you wish to change (service type, time block, etc.) and check off the box to make the change.
- *IMPORTANT* Towards the bottom of the form, locate the Effective Date for Changes field and set it accordingly.
- Once done, click Save at the bottom of the form.
How do I cancel a current ongoing series?
You can cancel an ongoing series by following these steps.
If you are wanting to wipe out an entire ongoing series altogether, remember that the manual cancelling process detailed in the link above won’t remove the actual series (just the services in the series). To remove a series itself, please message us and we’ll be happy to assist!