If you wish to communicate something to your assigned team member and it applies for just an individual service (or set of services) on schedule, please use the service notes feature!
Usually, clients will add a note to a service box prior to a scheduled service starting. It’s like the electronic version of leaving a handwritten note for the pet sitter on your kitchen table (i.e. “Some things to note for today…”).
Remember that if you choose to leave any service box notes, team members will only be able to view them; they are unable to add a note back! They will most likely, however, communicate with you that they received your note when they submit their journal report after completing the service.
To add a note to a service box, please complete the steps below:
- Login to your client account.
- Go to the main menu and click on My Schedule.
- Locate the service that you want to add a note for.
- Check off the service box (see image below).
- At the top of the screen in the green banner, click Add Note .
- In the popup window, type your note then click Add Note.