Can I get anything in return for referring new customers to Hands N Paws?
Yes! Our team members are our BIGGEST advocates for our brand! We know the power of them being able to bring in new business, and so as a thank you to anyone who refers us, we will reward them with money!
If you are wanting to refer someone to join our team, you can also earn rewards for that! Please read below to learn more about both types of referrals and the associated monetary rewards depending on the details of the referral.
What are the details of the customer referral program?
The details of the customer referral program are:
- A customer who schedules, completes, and pays for at least five 5 services, referring team member receives 1 raffle ticket.
- A customer who schedules ongoing daily walks (1-2 days a week) and completes at least one month of services, referring team member receives 2 raffle tickets.
- A client who schedules ongoing daily walks (3-5 days a week) and completes at least one month of services, referring team member receives 3 raffle tickets.
- A client who schedules ongoing daily walks (5-7 days a week) and completes at least one month of services, referring team member receives 4 raffle tickets.
At the end of the month, raffle winners are picked from a hat at the end of the month.
What are some ways I can attract new customers?
There are a TON of ways to attract new customers to Hands N Paws!
We have a promo starter kit, that you can get to get you started. 50% off first purchase! Starter kit includes:
- Business cards
- Bark cards
Or, you can purchase business cards alone. Please message in Slack letting us know which design you would like and we will have them shipped to you! The total will be deducted from your next paycheck.
Bark cards –
Our motto is “Bringing Heart to Pet Care”. With that, you are pretty aware by now that when we provide services, we are delivering PEACE OF MIND to the clients with whom we work. Our client base consists of busy professionals – whether it’s those with 9-5 jobs, vacationers, busy bees, or anyone really who just does NOT have the time to care for their pets like they want to. These pet parents then begin to feel a sense of guilt, stress, worry, etc. knowing their pets are left to their own devices in the parents’ absence.
Hands N Paws (our services) is the solution to that problem!
With the help of your unique brand voice, we can get the opportunity of welcoming new pet parents (and pets!) to our family. And by doing so, management will provide referring employees with monetary rewards as a way of saying thanks. Please locate the details of the PDF program attached below titled Referring Clients.
Attached below are several different marketing pieces. The marketing graphics and videos can potentially be posted on social media platforms. The flyers on the other hand (last attachment), can be printed and posted around your community. Please check out this article to help you in determining WHERE to put printed flyers.
You will also find, attached below, a marketing piece (graphic) that’s intended to help recruit EMPLOYEES to the Hands N Paws’ worker-base. Please locate the details of that program attached below titled Referring Employees.
Remember, in order to properly reward you based on who you refer to us, the referred employee or client MUST mention your name at some point in the onboarding process. There is a field for this in the sign up process in Precise Petcare (Who referred you to us?).
When you refer an individual to our services or as a potential employee please make sure to post their name in Slack #Referral Prog so that we can keep track of your referral rewards.
Make sure to properly track your time spent advertising HNP using the terms of our Internal Tasks SOP.
Overall, your best bet is to come up with an action plan, present it to your manager, allow your manager to provide some feedback, then proceed to advertising HNP and helping us bring in some new clients and pets!
Above all, have fun with this!
Business cards can be great to have on hand whenever you’re out on dog walks, at dog parks, etc. and run into people who may be interested in using our services!
If you wish to obtain business cards to hand out to potential clients, then please contact your manager/supervisor on Slack and they will be mailed out to you personally!
Once you receive your cards in the mail, please go through and write your name legibly on the back of each one. Then, when you’re handing them out to potential clients, let them know to say your name at their first point of contact with us! By having your name written on the card, they can be sure to remember it!
Pitching Our Services
When you encounter a potential client while out on a dog walk, at the dog park, etc, you’ll want to have a quick pitch prepared to be able to capture that person’s attention and be memorable in speaking with them!
You are encouraged to review our company Basics SOP to learn about our mission and purpose. Furthermore, you’ll want our BRAND to really be at the forefront of your interactions – how we specialize in providing peace of mind to busy pet parents. For more information on our services, rates, etc. the potential client can visit our website (by providing it to them on our business card and/or by directly telling them to visit www.myhandsnpaws.com). From there, they can click any of the Sign Up buttons to get started working with us!
Here are some helpful lines that have been used in the past!
- “We specialize in in-home pet care – pet sitting and dog walking – and pride ourselves in giving our pet parents true peace of mind for when they’re away from home and away from their pets.”
- “We work with 9-5ers, vacationers, and overall busy bees who feel a sense of guilt for leading busy lifestyles. Through our services, we take away that guilt and provide our clients with peace of mind as busy pet parents.”
- “We offer services in three different time chunks (quick, standard, long) and you can schedule as many of those a day as you need while you’re away on vacation OR as many as needed while you’re at work all day.”
- “We work as a team to provide services to clients. What’s nice about us is that our clients never have to rely on one person to come and care for their pets at all times. We are a team of Pet Care Techs who are trained to provide the same deliverable to pets and pet parents all around.”
- “We pride ourselves on being fully professional – we are insured and bonded, we have an app that we use to communicate with clients when we come work with their pets. Our app also sends journal reports to clients after team members complete services for them, which include visit notes, photos, a map of where we walked your dog, and more!”
*For more inspiration to structure what you personally want to pitch to potential clients, please visit our website.